Wendy Bird

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

10 on Tuesday

I cannot commit to always doing this. But I thought I would give it a shot.

10 Songs That Make Me Cry:
1. Always on My Mind, I went on a summer trip with my grandparents. During the trip the Willie Nelson 8-track (i know gasp) got stuck in the car. We listened to this over and over again from Harlingen, TX all the way to Dallas. It reminds me of my grandmother who has died. It was the only one she sang along to.
2. Run for the Roses by Dan Fogelberg. Reminds me of my dad and one weekend he held me and paced the floor because I was sick.
3. Tonight I Wanna Cry by Keith Urban
4. No Other Way by Jack Johnson
5. She's Everything by Brad Paisley
6. Dixie Lullaby by Pat Green
7. St. Patrick's Day by John Mayer
8. One for My Baby by Frank Sinatra
9. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
10. All I Want is You by U2

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I remember that trip!! Nanny especially loved to sing "On the Road Again"! The other 8-track we listened to on that trip was Tom T. Hall - "Sneaky Snake" and "I Like Beer". I miss Nanny so much.

9:37 PM  
Blogger cjm said...

Good list! I like reading the reasons for the songs. And #3 is a very good song. #6, of course, I'm partial to because it's on my list, too!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home