Wendy Bird

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A White Easter


I have lived in Texas my whole life. I have never seen a white Christmas. Or even any large amount of snow for that matter. But this year I had a white Easter.

We drove down to see sweet hubby's parents in what seemed to be a blizzard. I know you northern folks are laughing...but it was snowing hard! We had to stop and clear off the windshield wiper blades because they froze to the windshield. ANYWAY, we stopped and admired the bluebonnet covered hills and took photos. Funny to see bluebonnets and snow.

By the end of Sunday all of the snow was melted. Fun while it lasted. Hopefully it can be spring now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

LOVE that picture!!

No snow here in H-Town, but it was darn cold! Back in the 80's today!

4:03 PM  
Blogger cjm said...

I love that picture, too. Who has ever seen such a thing!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home