Wendy Bird

Friday, December 22, 2006

Hooray for short pants!

I come from a long line of short people, and I must confess I have trouble finding pants that fit. Either the are simply too long in the legs (but could be hemmed) or they are all together out of proportion. For those of you have the same issue you know the drill...go to the petite's section. What you will find there are short pants...but for an older generation. OR you could try the junior's section, but sometimes those have a shelf life.

So imagine my JOY when Target started carrying short length pants online.I ordered a pair and they FIT! I did a short pants jig for sweet hubby. He was not impressed. After shopping with me...he'll learn. Short pants for this short girl are a good thing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Hooray!! I'll have to check that out! Can't quite bring myself to wear the grandma pants in the Petite department...

9:23 PM  
Blogger Bubba's Mom said...

Hey! This short Grandmother has the same problem!! I don't want to wear those little ole lady pants with elastic waists either. There is no age limit on wanting to be cute.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home