Wendy Bird

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The World Has Gone Crazy!

Or at least my little section of the world has.

Not too long ago I got a new boss. So I've been trying to find my way in how to do things with the new leadership. Well they fired him. ALREADY!! So now I am moving to another department (they say it is temporary). I feel like a nomad without a home. And also concerned that I will be an unemployed nomad to boot.

In all of the everyday craziness I am trying to cope with the Christmas craziness. I haven't had time to even take the ornament box out of the house...and in a week I could take the whole tree down. I've not made cookies. I've not listened to carols. I've not strolled the mall or looked at lights. What happened to the time?

My wish this year...is that the craziness would stop at least for one day, and I could catch up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I know how you feel. I wish that for you as well. I love you!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home