Wendy Bird

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New math

Sweet hubby is a little older than I am. He has 3 children; 23, 17, and 11, two boys and a girl.

I have one child, 11, boy.

Sweet hubby's oldest son just got engaged to a great girl, who has a daughter.

When I calculate all of this up the result is, I will be a grandmother. It is not biological and it is by marriage, but these things don't mean anything. I feel old---AND I AM NOT!

So I need a grandmother name. Not too stuffy. Not too old sounding. The kids call me Wendy Bird, like in Peter Pan. Sweet hubby said I should be Granny Wendy, again like Peter Pan. But at 33 I don't think I am Granny material. Bubba Sis thought Grandy (combo of Granny and Wendy) and that could be cute. But I might need some more options. Send me some...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I would just stick with Wendy Bird...

9:27 PM  
Blogger Bubba's Mom said...

OK, so how often do you really think you're gonna see this kid? How bout if he just calls you "Wendy"?

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home