Wendy Bird

Friday, June 15, 2007

Starched Jeans

Sweet hubby gets his jeans starched. While gathering up the items to take the dry cleaners he picked up a pair of my jeans by mistake. My short length, slightly stretchy, low rise jeans came back and could almost stand up by themselves. After 2 washes the front seam has subsided some but they are still stiff.

This prompted me to see if I can still find these jeans since they fit so nice. (I have a issue with jeans gapping in the back.) I think they are discontinuing them--I HATE THAT! The only ones i can find are
here
. Penney's go figure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Don't you hate it when you have a product you really like and it gets discontinued?!?!?!? I was thinking of doing a whole blog post about that! It's infuriating!

My new favorite jeans are Levis 515's from the petite department. Very comfey. I wore my last pair so much that there's now a hole in the butt. Now I must find more...

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home