Wendy Bird

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Raccoon Bridesmaid

Yesterday, I felt icky. Got a bit of a cold...which I am fighting nicely. I stayed home from work to rest up.

My friend from California is staying with me this week. She came home a week ago to visit her grandparents and it was cheaper to change her ticket than to fly her back and forth again...so YEAH for me she is here for a whole week. Because I was puny she agreed to run errands for me. When she came back she parked her rental car on my steep driveway. She fumbled in the truck for her purchases and the trunk lid fell on her nose!

So we went to the ER...and thankfull she didn't break her nose, but it is sore and a bit blue. She cried and said I was going to have a raccoon for a bridesmaid. Her grandmother had a few other 'colorful' comments which I will not share. I say...thank goodness for makeup.

3 days to go!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Oh my goodness! Do I need to smudge some eyeshadow under my eyes or something so we'll match?

9:29 AM  
Blogger wendy bird said...

Just heard from my friend and thankfully the swelling and bruising is much better today.

Nothing like a vacation, wedding, and a trip to the ER.

9:42 AM  
Blogger cjm said...

I think today's the day! Congrats! Hope everything went well.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

It was beautiful, and the bridesmaid did not look like a raccoon. Many happy wishes, Wendy Bird! I was blessed to be a part of your wedding!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home