Wendy Bird

Friday, August 25, 2006

The Things 'I Do' for you!

OK...I said I would never do this. I honestly don't think that my life is very noteworthy, but then, my mom says sometimes listening to me on the phone is as exciting as the 'Days of Our Lives' so I guess we will see.

Speaking of I Do's, I have been working on my upcoming wedding and that seems to be snowballing out of control. What was once a simple affair has turned into a small circus. Ok...not really, but feels that way sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, I am blissfully happy. I can't wait. I just hope the invitations get out on time, and things go ok. And really if they don't...I don't think anyone will know the difference.

Melissa this post is for you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Welcome to the Blogging World, Wendy Bird!! I can't wait for the circus - will there be elephants and clowns there? Thinking of our family, I'm guessing yes......HA!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Bubba's Mom said...

First of all, your mother LIVES "Days of our Lives"!! And remember, I am afraid of clowns, so let's tone down that circus atmosphere. I love blogging and I never thought I would either - because, it is rather grandiose behavior. But, it can be a good place to vent - if you need to - or a place to comment on what silly things other people think about. It's especially good for late nights when you can't sleep. But, I guess you'll be having things to do - at least for a while. HA!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home