Wendy Bird

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Catching up

Ready...set...go!

At the beginning of July we went on vacation. Visited family and hung around--the ran prevented us from going to the beach as planned. But it was good to be off work.

When we got back from our trip, I had to go and have a mammogram...and then a biopsy. It turned out to be nothing...and I lived to tell the tale.

Sweet hubby's son is planning a wedding. I am trying to help them be realistic. HA! Oh young love. :)

Sweet hubby is going to need another surgery. He has some tests to complete and some appointments, but appears to be a done deal...end of August or early September. We believe everything will go well and this will be his last surgery.

I am not sure where the summer went. It is August and I have yet to go swimming. I have only read one book. I have no tan lines to speak of (strange Texas weather). And I just realized I have to start thinking about school clothes soon. Golly golly.

I will try for more frequent posts. Happy Wednesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I have yet to put my bathing suit on my body this summer. It's been a crazy, busy, RAINY summer! And it's almost over already! I've already started the back-to-school shopping!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home