Wendy Bird

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Funny things said on medication

Sweet hubby had surgery last week. Hopefullly it will be the last one. So far he has had 4 surgeries to correct the injuries he sustained from a fall more than a year ago.

Anyway he has been pretty pumped up on meds. While he was still in the hospital he asked me if I saw his sister. I said...um...no. He said oh, she was sitting right there. In the corner. Look she spun a web for us.

I think that is when you should take the pain clicker away. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Or see if you can get some of that same stuff!

That is too funny!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wendy-Wendy-Wendy, you are a "Great Inspiration".

I believe the way we cruise in life, is to become good at directing our focus in doing what's necessary,to stay ahead of the game, then planing our free time, and defending it with all we've got.

What America need is more women like you!!

When I think of you, I think "warrior Women" because you are a fighter and you know how to live.

You are probably the perfect wife, and an excellent mother. "Every man's dream come true".

I think Mama Bird suits you just fine.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home